The house has been design to live as close as possible of the gardens, with a view and a direct access on it:
The dry garden (entrance):
Developed in 1987 (olive trees and fruit trees) and 1991 (cypress).
Surface around 300m² (360yd², 0.07 acre)
The Japanese garden:
Developed in 1992
Surface around 250m² (300yd², 0.06 acre)
The Bohemian garden:
Developed in 2017
Surface around 150m² (180yd², 0.04 acre)
The Romantic garden:
First planning in romantic vegetable garden in 2000
Then developed in flowery romantic garden in 2010
Surface around 250m² (300yd², 0.06acre)
The modern garden with organic pool:
Developed in 2012
Surface around 300m² (360yd², 0.07acre).
Pool: around 14m x 3.5m (46ft x 11.5ft) – depth 1.40m (4.5ft) – overflow on both sides with mirror effect.
Organic water treatment (without filter plants) with biofilter and ozone/UV.
Fully ground level habitation of 200 m² (239 yd², 2153 ft²)
Selling price: € 620,000
Possibility to acquire a parcel south side of the property, surface of nearly 2500 m² (2990 yd², 26910 ft²)
- Raw building, inside to be occupied as you wish with many possibilities (carpentry, wall and ground covering, insulation, layout, sanitary, partitions …) – refer to the habitation planning with layout ideas..
- Annex next to modern garden: closed local and insulate of 18m² (193ft²) with cold water and electricity.
- Potable water supply by drilling on the property
- Garden water supply by intake on agricultural water supply
- Autonomous sanitation to the latest standards
- Surrounding: Agricultural lands and Wood
10 km North entrance of Montpellier - Hérault department (34) – Occitanie region – France